The Foundation for College Christian leaders is offering the scholarship to Christian students to pursue the undergraduate degree.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2017
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
The purpose of the Foundation is to assist Christian individuals with identified leadership history, high academic achievement and financial need with academic, vocational and ministry training to further the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
The Foundation for College Christian Leaders, formerly known as the Eckmann foundation. The purpose of the Foundation is to assist Christian individuals with identified leadership history, high academic achievement and financial need with academic, vocational and ministry training to further the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
Numbers of Scholarships: Numbers of scholarships are not given.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Christian testimony and verifiable Christian leadership.
- Entering undergraduate studies, or currently attempting to attain a degree. (Occasionally we assist graduate level students who meet all other criteria).
- 0 G.P.A. or better.
- Financial need. The combined income of parents and student is below $75,000. Foundation students natural and step parent’s incomes are included in that income ceiling.
- Primary residence or attending college must be in California, Oregon, or Washington.
Nationality: Applicants from California, Oregon or Washington can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have 3.0 G.P.A. or better.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by online processor.
- Application Cover Sheet (to assist you in making certain you have provided the requested information)
- The Application itself
- Leadership Assessment form; and Ministry Reference form
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 20, 2017.