Applications are invited for Curtin International Scholarships – CRL Merit Scholarship for semester 1 at Curtin University in Australia. All undergraduate degrees and all postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) are only available to international students.
The Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia. The university is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with over 58,000 students.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applications Deadline: November 15, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Business and Law, Science & Engineering, Health Sciences, and Humanities.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship category awards eligible students 10% of their first year of tuition. This scholarship provides eligible students 10% of their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$4,000.
- Nationality: All scholarships are available to International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All scholarships are available to International students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students.
This scholarship is only for:
International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2019
Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
Students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of November 2018
Please note that this scholarship:
- Is NOT available to Australian citizens
- Is for students granted CRL (Credit for Recognised Learning) and enrolled in min 300cpt
- Covers a maximum of 10% of the first-year tuition fee up to a MAXIMUM of 200 credit points only
- Only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other international student expense
- Will be credited to recipient’s fee account at the commencement of studies and cannot be accessed by them
- Will not be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by Curtin
- Can be revoked at the discretion of Curtin if the recipient already has a scholarship or sponsorship
- Can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enroll in their course by the date specified
- Cannot be retained if a recipient defers their studies beyond a 2019 start date
- Cannot be transferred to a Curtin campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university
- Offer must be accepted by the 15th of November 2018
- Additional note for master (coursework) students:
- Can only be applied in full to master degrees of 400 credit points
- Will only amount to 10% of the first-semester tuition fee for master degrees of less than 400 credit points
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Procedure
How to Apply: Students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or master program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents: http://international.curtin.edu.au/apply/agents/search/
Students can also apply online at http://international.curtin.edu.au/apply-online.html
All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for the Curtin International Merit Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Have met or exceeded the higher academic cut-off specified by Curtin, specific to this scholarship.
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed
Are you looking for more scholarships, click here