International Student Scholarships are a testament to the commitment of Dalarna University to support outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to international students who have shown great interest and motivation to study at Dalarna University.
[box type=”info”] Application Deadline: 1st of March 2017 for studies commencing in August 2017
Eligible Countries: International
Host Institution/Country: Dalarna University, Sweden
Field of Study: All courses offered at the Dalarna University
Level of Study: Undergraduate and Masters Degrees [/box]
The Dalarna University International Student Scholarships is providing scholarship opportunities to outstanding students.
Type: Partially paid Scholarship
Duration of Scholarship: Up to two (2) semesters (one academic year)
Value: Scholarships cover 50% or 25% part of the tuition fee only and will not provide for accommodation, books, travel, or other personal or incidental expenses.
- Priority is given to applicants for a full-degree program (on-campus) who have been selected in the first selection round at Dalarna University’s Webpage .
- There is no age limit; however, candidates are not eligible for the scholarships if they are already students in the programme in question.
Before you apply for a scholarship, you must submit an application for the degree programme using the online application service for international programmes in Sweden at www.universityadmissions.se. The application deadline is normally between October and mid-January
- Scholarships are only available for students admitted to a degree program taught at Dalarna University.
- Tuition fees will be waived in part for successful applicants. Payments are not made to the applicant.
- The award of the scholarship is conditional upon registering on campus in the degree programme for which the award is made.
- The scholarship is valid only for programmes starting during the upcoming academic year and is usually granted for one academic year (two terms). An extension is possible for programmes that are longer than two terms provided that study results are satisfactory.
- The award period can neither be altered nor be extended, and some limitations may exist when using awards towards or during exchange studies.
- Students who are suspended due to academic disciplinary reasons may forfeit part or all of their scholarship award.
[box type=”note” ] Important: This Scholarship will not cover the whole tuition fee and it will not provide for accommodation, books, travel, or other personal or incidental expenses [/box]
[box type=”shadow” ]Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from dev-scholarships.com is strictly at your own risk[/box]