The Edith Cowan University is inviting applications for ECC Pathway Scholarship to international students from selected countries. This scholarship is open to all nationalities (except Gulf States).
The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Applications Deadline: July 30, 2019
Course Level: Scholarships are awarded to study an ECC Diploma pathway program that is packaged with an ECU undergraduate degree by coursework.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in ECU’s tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Nationality: This scholarship is open to all nationalities (except Gulf States).
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to all nationalities (except Gulf States).
- To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be commencing study of your ECU pathway course in October 2018, 2019 or 2020;
- Not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (Coe) for any course at ECU issued prior to the start of this scholarship;
- Progress through your ECC Diploma units without failing any unit;
- Not be in receipt of another ECU grant (scholarship or sponsorship);
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- Intend to study an undergraduate by coursework degree at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
English Language Requirements: Students must have a high level of English competency.
How to Apply: If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Applying for an ECU Course
- You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
- You can apply online direct to ECC.
- To accept your scholarship, you must:
- Meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- Have met the entry requirements for your chosen course;
- Accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided;
- Pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.