- For Fall quarter is August 15, 2017,
- Winter quarter is November 15, 2017.
About Global Achievement Scholarships
Cascadia College is inviting applications for Global Achievement Scholarships. These scholarships are open to new international students for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Cascadia College is an American community college located in Bothell, Washington on a shared campus with the University of Washington Bothell.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Global Achievement Scholarships will be distributed to recipients after the 30th day of the applied for quarter of study.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Global Achievement Scholarships
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be new international students on an F-1 visa who have been accepted to Cascadia but have not yet enrolled in classes.
- International students who are transferring to Cascadia from another school in the United States are eligible.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply
Completed applications can be hand-delivered, mailed, e-mailed, or faxed. To apply for the Global Achievement Scholarships, please submit the following items:
- Completed application form. Please write neatly and be sure to answer all questions.
- Personal statement. On a separate sheet of paper, please answer the following question: (500 words maximum)
- What is the value of studying at Cascadia College?
- Two (2) recommendations. Please use the attached recommendation forms.
Fill in the Application Form to apply for the scholarship online