Deadline: October 27, 2017
Hochschule Hof is offering yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for financial support for the winter semester 2017/18.
About Hochschule Hof Scholarships
The University of Applied Sciences Hof also known as Hof University of Applied Sciences , is a public non-profit business, media and technical vocational university founded in 1994 in Upper Franconia, Bavaria, Germany. Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts and the DAAD , Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the winter semester 2017/18.
The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
Benefits of this scholarship
The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
Eligibility for Hochschule Hof Scholarships
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2017 or winter semester 2017/18).
- International students must be academically (previous examinationperformance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
- Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship!
Eligible Regions: Open for All International Students
How to Apply
Here are the requirements for the scholarship and how to apply:
– complete the online Application Form
– Declaration of application
– proof of enrollment
– latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language) – with average rating
– short CV
– proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
Only complete, legible and personally signed applications will be considered.
The Declaration of application has to be submitted before the application deadline in the International Office to Mr. Noldin (room A 015).
Application Deadline: October 27, 2017