Humber College Canada is offering full and partial renewable tuition scholarships for NEW international undergraduate students beginning classes in September 2018 and January 2019.
About Humber College Scholarships:
Application Deadlines: 19 May/28 Sept 2018 (annual)
Eligible Countries: International
Host Institution/Country: Humber College in Toronto, Canada
Type of program: Undergraduate
Course starts Sept 2018/Jan 2019
Eligible Countries: All new international students, studying in an academic program are eligible to apply for the following scholarships:
INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS
|AMOUNT||RENEWABLE*||MAY 2018||SEPTEMBER 2018||January 2019|
|Full Tuition||NA||2 available||1 available|
|$5,000||NA||1 available||1 available|
|$1,000||one-time||2 available||10 available||8 available|
|Application Deadline||various||February 2, 2018||May 19, 2018||September 28, 2018|
|Notification Date||February 28, 2018||June 14, 2018||October 24, 2018|
Scholarship Worth /duration:
- Two full tuition scholarships and one $5,000 scholarship are available in September 2018 while one full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January 2019. The scholarships will be applied toward the successful students’ tuition fees.
- The scholarships are renewable but the student must maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal.
Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
You must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship. The scholarship application form will be included in your acceptance package. Deadline is 19 May 2018 for the September 2018 intake or 28 September 2018 for January 2019.
Hints & Tips to Apply:
- Application is online Here
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Visit Program Webpage for more details on applying for this Scholarship.
Scholarship Award Providers: Development-Related Postgraduate Course program (EPOS) of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Are you looking for more scholarships, click here.