The University of Alberta is offering International Undergraduate Student Bursary. To be eligible, students must be registered in Fall 2018 term and in the previous winter term (Winter 2018).
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: At the time of application, applicants must:
Be an international student in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Alberta
Be registered in Fall 2018 term and in the previous winter term (Winter 2018)
Be currently paying international student differential fees
Have satisfactory academic standing
Have a valid study permit
Not be a previous recipient of an International Undergraduate Student Bursary
Have demonstrated financial need:
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application form
- Download, complete, and email the Budget, Declaration, and Document Checklist form
- Email supporting documents as listed in the Document Checklist (see above). All supporting documents must be labelled and organized accordingly.
- Send your completed application package with attached documents to Jenny Kleininger: email@example.com
Online IUSB application and supporting documents must be received by Friday, July 20, 2018When sending supporting documents by email, use the following subject line: IUSB 2018 Application: First Name Last Name
Incomplete application packages will not be adjudicated
- Attend a mandatory interview session in person or via Skype. The ISS Student Programs Administrator will contact you to schedule an interview as soon as your complete application is received.