The University of Toronto faculty of information is offering Mackenzie King Scholarships 2019-2020. Two types of Mackenzie King Scholarships were established to support graduates of Canadian universities who are pursuing graduate studies.
Scholarship at the University of Toronto
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Travelling Scholarship – $10,500 for one year
Open Scholarship – $8,500 for one year
• Nationality: The scholarship is available to domestic or international students.
• a number of scholarship: Number not given.
• Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for Scholarship at The University of Toronto:
• Entrance Requirement: Due to the highly competitive nature of these awards and the number of potentially eligible University of Toronto students/alumni, individuals who apply through U of T must meet all of the following criteria at the time of application:
• Have applied for admission to a graduate program and will be commencing (or continuing in the 2nd or 3rdyear of) full-time graduate studies in the upcoming 2019-2020 academic-year;
• Will have obtained a degree from a Canadian university (e.g., bachelor’s degree, master’s degree) when the tenure of the scholarship begins (i.e. September 2019);
• Demonstrate a minimum grade of “A-” (80%, 3.7/4.0) in almost every undergraduate and graduate course completed to date. Applicants with a B+ or lower in any individual course are typically not considered (Travelling Scholarship applicants excepted); and
• Are at an early stage of their graduate program (Years 1-3).
Find more scholarships here