PhD scholarship programme at the University of Nottingham for International students. The University of Nottingham is now accepting applications for its 2017-18 scholarship Program.
Host Institution/Country: University of Nottingham, UK. The aim of the scholarship is to encourage study of History.
- Urban development and urban culture from early medieval to modern period
- Political history of medieval England
- Politics, society and culture in early modern England and Europe
- Political identities and ideologies in modern and contemporary Britain, Europe, USA and Russia
- Histories of rights and justice
- Visual and material cultures in modern Britain, Europe and Russia
- Histories of ethnicity, race and nation
- European empires, colonialism and decolonization
- Histories of health and medicine
- Histories of gender and sexuality from early medieval to modern period
- Asia-Pacific histories in the modern period
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will covers £17,500 per annum for three years covers tuition fees (for 2017-18 these will be £4,183* for Home/EU students and £15,570 for international students) with the remainder paid as a stipend.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in UK
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Must be starting PhD studies in September 2017
- Full-time only
- Fee status of UK, EU or overseas
- Must hold an offer of a place to study in the Department of History, University of Nottingham.
Nationality: Applicants of UK, EU or overseas can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply via email.