- The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a tax free stipend of £14,296 p.a.
- Additional research expenses of £600 p.a. from the College of Arts and Humanities and £600 p.a. from the College of Science will also be available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Applicants should have an undergraduate (BA/BSc) or Master’s (MA/MSc) degree in a relevant subject area.
- Due to funding restrictions, this studentship is open to UK/EU students only. Candidates must meet the requirements defining UK/EU or “home” students
Nationality: Applicants from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom can apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have an undergraduate (BA/BSc) or Master’s (MA/MSc) degree in a relevant subject area.
How to Apply: To apply for this studentship, please complete the College of Arts and Humanities Research Scholarship Application Form and return it to the COAH Graduate Centre Administrator (g.wasiniak-at-swansea.ac.uk), together with your CV and a response (in no more than 500 words total) to the following four questions:
- What is your relevant experience in computational analysis of cross-cultural, cross-language datasets?
- What datasets do you propose to research in a PhD?
- Why do you consider this research important?
- What are the biggest challenges you expect to face?
Application Deadline: Tuesday May 2, 2017.