Getting a scholarship is a huge honour and a great way of focusing on studies. The Queensland University of Technology understands this thought and decides to present the QUT International College Pathway funding for you to study in Australia.
With the purpose of covering some of the tuition fees amounts of a diploma or foundation level program, this program is available for international aspirants.
The Queensland University of Technology is located on two campuses in the Brisbane area: Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove. It is a public research university, founded in 1989.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? At this university, the aspirants will get to explore a real-world education. You will be taught by expert teachers who are connected to the industry as researchers and consultants.
Application Deadline: The applications are assessed throughout the year but applications must be submitted a minimum of 4 weeks before the start date of your course.
- University or Organization: The Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma and Foundation programs
- Award: 25% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Diploma in Creative Industries, Diploma in Health Science, a Diploma in Business, Diploma in Engineering, Diploma in Information Technology, Intensive Program, Standard Foundation, and Extended Foundation.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates are required to see the eligibility criteria according to their country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to take admission either in a Diploma or foundation studies program. After being enrolled, complete the award application form and return it to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The award application form must contain your personal statement addressing the topic: How I will benefit from studying a QUTIC Diploma or Foundation program and how I will be a successful student.
- Admission Requirements: Each country has different requirements, so candidates have to see the entry requirements according to their country.
- Language Requirement: Applicants with the non-English language background are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to show the English language ability.
Benefits: The educational bursary will cover 25% of the tuition fees for the first semester of your program.