If you have a dream of studying in any university in Canada, then you will glad to know that Queen’s University is pleased to offer its Schulich Leader Scholarships for the academic year of 2020-2021.
This program is open to all graduating high school or CEGEP students across Canada who are seeking to pursue a degree in an eligible STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) related program.
Queen’s University is a co-educational university with more than 23,000 students and over 131,000 alumni living worldwide. It is organized into ten undergraduate, graduate, and professional faculties and schools. It has placed in post-secondary school rankings. In the 2019 Academic Ranking of World Universities rankings.
Why at the Queen’s University? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2020
University or Organization: Queen’s University
Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate and graduate degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be:
- The program recognizes students across Canada who are planning to study science, technology, engineering, or math.
- This program is open to all graduating high school or CEGEP students across Canada who are seeking to pursue a degree in an eligible STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) related program.
- Financial need (Note: Schulich Leader nominees applying to Queen’s must submit a Queen’s Admission Bursary to enable Queen’s to assess their financial need prior to February 15, 2020)
- Academic excellence
- Outstanding community, business or entrepreneurial leadership
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Recipients of these financial aid positions will be selected automatically. By applying for admission to Queen’s all eligible applicants are automatically considered for the admission scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: It is desirable that successful participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
- Benefits: All candidates will be receiving a $100,000 total award amount at the university.
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships to Study in GermanyThe Heinrich Böll Foundation awards some scholarships to international students who gained their university entrance qualification from a school outside of Germany who wish to study a Masters or PhD Degree in Germany. … Read more
- International Bioinformatics Master’s Degree Award at Groningen University, NetherlandsIf you are interested in studying a Bioinformatics master’s degree program in the Netherlands, start your academic studies by applying for the Bioinformatics Master’s Scholarship at Groningen University. International students are eligible to apply … Read more
- Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship in Computer Science at the University of Southern, DenmarkOrifarm in cooperation with the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is pleased to offer the Industrial PhD award in Computer Science Fully-funded 🤑. The award program is available for highly motivated graduates to apply … Read more