Application Deadline: 31st Dec-2016
Shell internships are fully assessed and will allow you to get involved in real projects specifically matched to your interests and abilities. You’ll receive regular and structured performance evaluations from your mentor and direct supervisor, and you’ll find out what the energy industry is really like, from the inside.
Shell is a global energy company with more than 85,000 employees in 70 countries. The company’s main areas of activity are exploration and production of oil and gas as well as the manufacturing and marketing of oil products, petrochemicals and natural gas. The parent company of the Shell group is Royal Dutch Shell plc, with headquarters in The Hague, the Netherlands.
Shell’s aim is to help meet the world’s growing demand for energy in a responsible way.
Job Title: Assessed Internship Opportunities 2016, Germany
Country of Work: Germany
Shell Internship Programme
A Shell internship gives you the opportunity to:
- Build valuable networks for future career options,
- Discover potential job areas, fields of specialization or area of future study,
- Gain exposure to the energy industry,
- Work on projects that have a real business impact, and
- Put into practice the theories and concepts you have learned.
As you’ll be assessed entirely on how well you perform during your internship, you could even secure an offer to join Shell full-time when you graduate – without the need for a further interview.
What Shell looks for
- Looks for ambitious students to help tackle the energy challenge.
- You must be an actively enrolled student who will complete at least one more semester of education following your internship. There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen internship area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
- Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analyzing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
- Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific internship position.
*Please note that you must be lawfully authorized to work in the country in which your assigned to work in the Programme.
IMPORTANT : Before applying, you are advised to read the data protection policy.
NOTE: The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.