Study Abroad Scholarships for International Students at Sheffield Hallam University in UK, 2019
Applications are invited for Study Abroad Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University in the UK. This scholarship for international or a European Union (non-UK).
The Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is a public university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It is based on two sites; City Campus is located in the city centre, close to Sheffield railway station, and Collegiate Crescent Campus is about two miles away, adjacent to Ecclesall Road in south-west Sheffield.
Applications Deadline: November 1, 2018
Course Level: Study Abroad international certificate course at Sheffield Hallam.
Study Subject: We offer a wide range of subject areas to suit your degree. Your first year of study must be relevant to the route you choose.
Our subject areas include
1. Animation and games
5. Creative writing*
8. Film, Screen and Stage
10. Hospitality, Tourism and Events
11. Media and communications
Scholarship Award: Scholarships are available for the full fee of the programme.
Nationality: International or European Union (non-UK) students.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship for International or a European Union (non-UK).
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- Have accepted an offer for a Study Abroad international certificate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
English Language Requirements: You will also need to provide evidence of your learning and proficiency in English. In
How to Apply: To apply for a Study Abroad Scholarship for January 2019, please follow these steps
- Apply for a Study Abroad international certificate course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our Study Abroad webpages
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below.
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online by the closing date of 1 November 2018.
- Send your academic transcripts to globalscholarshiptranscripts-at-shu.ac.uk by 1 November 2018.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within a month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.