Applications are invited for Lund University 350th Jubilee Scholarships which are open to students from non-EU/EEA countries for Masters programmes in September 2017.
- Registration deadline: 15th January, 2017
- Submission deadline: 15th February, 2017
- Winners announcement: April, 2017
Eligible Countries: non-EU/EEA countries
To be taken at (country): Sweden
Eligible Field of Study: All
About the Award: Lund University is celebrating 350 years of education and research with €350,000 in scholarships! Win a scholarship for your Master’s programme by showing that you share Lund University’s vision to understand, explain and improve the world and the human condition. The scholarship can be applied to over 100 different Master’s programmes, beginning in autumn 2017, in a variety of subjects at Lund University.
The Lund University 350th Jubilee Scholarships is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The scholarship applies to tuition fees at Lund University only and does not include cost of living or relocation.
Lund University was founded on December 19th, 1666 and inaugurated on January 28th, 1668. To celebrate these events, Lund University’s 350th jubilee activities will take place from December 2016 to January 2018. Students, employees, partners, alumni and friends of the University will take part in the jubilee celebrations and join us for events such as concerts, exhibitions and cultural activities, scientific theme weeks and other festivities.
Take the challenge and show how your unique personality and background can make the most of a Master’s degree from Lund University, and how you will put your education to work for a better world.
- The Lund University 350th Jubilee Scholarship is open to non-EU/EEA citizens applying for a Master’s degree starting in autumn 2017 at Lund University.
- Non-EU/EEA citizens who are not required to pay tuition fees for any reason are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Lund University’s 350th Jubilee Scholarship can be applied to any Master’s programme beginning in autumn 2017 at Lund University. There is no restriction according to field or subject. Prospective Master’s students from all backgrounds are encouraged to participate in the competition!
- Take the challenge and show how your unique personality and background can make the most of a Master’s degree from Lund University, and how you will put your education to work for a better world.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The Lund University 350th Jubilee Scholarship applies to tuition fees at Lund University only and does not include cost of living or relocation.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
How to Enter:
- Register: Fill out your personal information.
- Research: Explore the different programmes and research areas at Lund University and select the one that you are most interested in and that you want to apply to. Find a Master’s programme that matches your interest and background (see in link below).
- Compete: Take the quiz and describe your ideas about how you can contribute to a better world with the knowledge and experience that you will gain when studying the Master’s programme at Lund University. Then share your personal story explaining your inspiration and motivations to study the programme.
- Submit: Submit the competition materials through the competition website before the deadline. In parallel, you also apply to the programme at Lund University following the regular programme application process. If you have made a complete competition entry and are also selected for admission to the programme at Lund University, you will be in the pool of candidates considered for the competition scholarships.
Award Provider: Lund University