Pursuing a master’s degree program in the UK without any financial aid is very difficult, thinking about this problem the University of Brighton is offering the Forward Bound scholarships program to help your study.
These educational awards have the motive of supporting those lower-middle income countries students in who want to help health and other professionals through completing a master’s degree program.
The University of Brighton focused on professional education, with the majority of degree awarded. It is public research university which was founded in 1858 as Brighton College of Art and received its university status in 1992.
Why at the University of Brighton? At Brighton, applicants have an experience that goes way beyond the classroom along with industry expert’s teachers and lectures. Its teaching qualities will provide collaboration skills and specialist equipment.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Congo, Rep, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Arab Rep ,El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar , Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed Sts, Moldova , Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua , Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda ,S?o Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands ,Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste,Togo, Tunisia , Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree course in the field of Health Promotion at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must be a paid health professional.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For these grants, you must apply for a Health Promotion MSc course at the university. After applying to the program, you can complete the fund application form and submit it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: A statement of applying to this course, curriculum vitae, a scan of the passport, and language ability proof must be attached.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Showing the English language proficiency by taking TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary if English is not your mother tongue.
Benefits: Up to £25,000 is available each year for successful candidates. A complete grant will cover students’ course fees, travel costs, accommodation, visa, subsistence and health insurance for 12 months.