Up to 100 Engineering International Undergraduate Excellence. The studentships are open for students willing to enlist in a bachelor engineering program course at a Monash campus.
Monash University offers one of the largest ranges of degree and double degree courses in Australia so you can match your studies to your interests. It’ll help you not just to learn, but to apply your knowledge to real-life situations. It is ranked in the top universities of the world.
Why at Monash University? Studying at Monash will help you to make the most of your talent. If you want to build a positive efficacy in the world, you’ll find Monash learning is all about challenge, discovery, opportunity and creativity.
Application Deadline: No application needed
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants can enrol in any undergraduate engineering single or double degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: You can apply for this high achiever prize if you are an International student who is currently in Year 12 (or equivalent), or completed Year 12 (or equivalent) in the previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- The candidates must have a full offer or a conditional offer on meeting English requirements to enrol at Monash.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications are not necessary, when you submit a course application at the Monash University you will automatically eligible for the grant program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must prepare to submit a transcript, a statement, a copy of educational certificates and other required at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a minimum equivalent ATAR score of 95.00 to take enrolment in an engineering course at Monash.
- Language Requirement: Before you apply to Monash, you must meet the minimum English language requirements.
- Up to 100 awards will be offered per year.
- The university will provide $10,000 per 48 credit points of study for a maximum of four years that will be paid towards your tuition fees.
- The program will be awarded to the highest achieving eligible applicants based on their admission score.