The University of Lincoln is awarding Undergraduate Top UP Scholarships for international students for the academic session of 2018/2019. The Undergraduate Top UP scholarships are valued at £1,000 which will be deducted from tuition fees during enrolment.
The aim of the scholarships is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study.
The University of Lincoln is a public research university in the cathedral city of Lincoln, England.
About Undergraduate Top UP Scholarships:
- Application deadline: varies
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded an undergraduate degree course (top-up course).
- Scholarship Award: The Undergraduate Top-up Scholarships is valued each at £1,000 which will be deducted from tuition fees during enrolment.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Related: Full Scholarship in the UK, 2018
Eligibility for the Undergraduate Top UP Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: The required tariff for each course can be made-up from various qualifications including A/AS Level, BTEC and many other specialist awards. In addition, all applicants must have at least 3 GCSEs at grade C or above (or the equivalent)
- English Language Requirements: GCSE requirements for some courses may be higher. Please see individual course pages for full details.
- Applicants do not need to apply for this scholarship. Applicants will automatically be considered for an Undergraduate Top UP Scholarships once you have submitted their course application.
How to Apply:
- Add some personal details, get a username, create a password and set your security questions. Add the buzzword your school, college or centre gave you too, or if you’re applying independently there’ll be a few questions.