The purpose of this application is to provide financial and non-material support to the high-achieving and committed students from all over the world.
Founded in 1654, The University of Duisburg-Essen is one of the youngest and largest universities in Germany. It’s also well known in the international scientific community. Since its foundation in 2003, it has developed into a universally recognized research university.
Why at the University of Duisburg-Essen– The university offers challenging and exciting career opportunities in a wide range of disciplines and helps its employees benefit by identifying their potential and nurturing their various strengths.
The UDE-Stipendium or UDE-scholarship is part of the Deutschlandstipendium and awards excellent students who are studying at the University of Duisburg-Essen with 300 € per month for an entire academic year. Funding always starts in October and lasts until September. In 2018/2019 we are happy to provide 316 scholarships.
Private donors and regional companies honour the scholarship holders together with the German federal government. Apart from the merit-based funding, scholarship holders have the chance to get into contact with donors, company representatives, and other scholarship holders. From time to time, we also offer special extracurricular meetings and excursions you can only join being a part of our scholarship program at UDE.
- University or Organization: University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Course Level: Bachelor and master degree program
- Award: 300 € per month for an entire academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 316
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline: July 10, 2019
- Language: German language
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open for international candidates.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the bachelor and master degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All students who are properly enrolled at the University of Duisburg-Essen and are within their regular course duration are eligible to apply for the opportunity . Candidates must have been enrolled in the full-time bachelor and master degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the opportunity applicants must have to take admission in bachelor and master degree program in their chosen subject at the University of Duisburg-Essen. After taking admission candidates can email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit personal data, curriculum vitae, information regarding your studies at UDE, average grades, letter of motivation, optional information on personal background.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate degree program applicants must have to meet the general admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide evidence of German proficiency to DSH 2 level (with just a few exceptions for the certain program) before they begin the full academic study.
- Benefit: financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to 300 euro per month for international top-class talent. Funding is normally granted for at least two semesters but may be provided for a maximum time which covers the standard period of study.