The WHU scholarships – Otto Beisheim School of Management grants scholarships to enable highly talented candidates from all countries to pursue the WHU MBA.
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management belongs to Germany’s leading business schools with campuses in Vallendar and Düsseldorf, Germany. WHU was founded in 1984 by the Koblenz Chamber of Commerce.
As the teaching language is English, non-native speakers are required to demonstrate evidence of fluency or take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) as an entry requirement. We also require a Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
WHU Scholarships Description:
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The WHU scholarships are not bound to a certain amount (exemption: WHU e-fellows.net Scholarship).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the WHU Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: As the teaching language is English, non-native speakers are required to demonstrate evidence of fluency or take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) as an entry requirement. We also require a Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
- A first degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Completed online application form and MBA Questionnaire
- Two years postgraduate work experience
- One letter of recommendation from professors or supervisors (word /pdf). Please send us the letter of recommendation in a sealed envelope or ask the referee to e-mail it to mba(at)whu.edu from his personal business e-mail account.
- TOEFL (min. 100 IBT) or equivalent IELTS (7.0), if English is not your native language. The WHU TOEFL recipient code is: 0682.
- GMAT score (A minimum score of 600 is recommended) or equivalent GRE. The WHU GMAT recipient code is FBR-FH-02, the WHU GRE recepient code is 7175.
HINTS & TIPS to Apply:
To apply for a scholarship, please use the respective WHU scholarship application form. Please note that only one WHU scholarship application per person is possible and that scholarship application requires an application for the Full-Time MBA Program at WHU.
Click the Scholarship Link to begin your application
Are you looking for more scholarships, click here.