This scholarship targets only the master’s students. Those who wish to receive ADB scholarship need to apply for the International Graduate Program (IGP) and pass its examination. Application PeriodIGP-Master’s Application Period IMonth of Enrollment September.
About ADB Scholarship
This scholarship is for students who is admitted to the Master’s Program at Keio University and agree to return to their home country ( listed here ) immediately after completing the Master’s program. At least two years of full-time professional work experience prior to application is required.
Amount of scholarship:
A monthly stipend equivalent to that of a Japanese Government Scholarship, one round-trip air ticket, full remission of tuition and entrance fees, etc. Length of scholarship term. A maximum of two years
Age restriction: Scholarship recipients must be under 35 years of age at the time of application.
Eligibility for ADB Scholarship
– The applicant must be a national of an ADB borrowing member country (applicants from countries that are no longer borrowing from ADB are not eligible).
- The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and an outstanding academic record.
- The applicant must have at least 2 years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree).
- Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills is mandatory.
- The applicant must be no more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- The applicant must be in good health.
- The applicant must agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies, and contribute to the development of his home country.
- Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and staff of ADB, consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants living or working in a country other than their home country are not eligible for this scholarship. If from another Developing Member Country of ADB, application may be considered.
- The scholarship does not sponsor undergraduate studies, distance learning programs, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.
Types of Master’s Degrees
- School of Fundamental Science and Technology Master of Science in Engineering or Master of Science
- School of Integrated Design Engineering Master of Science in Engineering or Master of Science
- School of Science for Open and Environmental Systems Master of Science in Engineering
You Must Check Out DAAD Scholarship in Germany (Fully Funded) For Masters & Ph.D
(Students can take courses conducted in Japanese depending on their level of Japanese proficiency.)
Master’s Program IGP-Master’s Application Period I (December Application)
Month of enrollment: April 2021 – September 2021
Online application: 9:00, October 1 – 17:00, November 26, 2020
Period for submitting application documents by post: October 1 – December 2, 2020
Announcement of result: Early February
Deadline for payment of tuition fees: Mid-February 2021 Mid-May 2021
IGP-Master’s Application Period II (April Application)
Month of enrollment: September 2021
Online application: 9:00, March 1 – 17:00, March 31, 2021
Period for submitting application documents by post: March 1 – April 6, 2021
Announcement of result: 2021 Early June
Deadline for payment of tuition fees: Mid-June, 2021
For more information and application visit : Official Website.