Bocconi Merit Awards are now available for first-year Graduate applicants for the 2019-2020 academic year based on their academic standing. International students are eligible to apply for this award at Bocconi University in Italy.
Bocconi University is a private university in Milan, Italy. Bocconi provides undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education, in addition to a range of double degree programs, in the fields of economics, management, finance, law, and public administration.
- Application deadline: award is open for 2019-2020 academic year.
- Course Level: Awards are available to pursue graduate programme.
- Study Subject: Awards are awarded in all subjects available at Master of Science program at Bocconi University.
- Award: The Merit Award includes a full tuition waiver, worth approximately € 13,000 per year. A limited number of students may also be offered free accommodation in one of the Bocconi Residences.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this award.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to renew the Graduate Bocconi Merit Award for AY 2018/19 awarded students will need to earn at least 44 credits by the end of the 2017-18 second summer session* with a weighted credit average of 27/30.
- English Language Requirements:
- Students wishing to participate in one of the International Relations Office Programs must satisfy specific language requirements.
- Language requirements vary from program to program.
Please be sure to read all language requirements for EACH individual program (Exchange, Double Degree, International Internship, Campus Abroad etc.) to which you are interested in applying.
- If a student does not hold one of the accepted International Language certificates or has not passed and registered the Bocconi language exam (with the minimum grade required), an ad hoc test will be organized by the International Relations Office.
- In general, you do not need to take the ad hoc International Relations test if you hold one of the following:
The Validità Certificazione column should not be considered.
b) The requested English and/or second language level registered into your Bocconi Study Plan or
c) A copy of your Bachelor or high school degree, proving that the program was taught entirely in English.
How to Apply: Print, fill out completely, sign, scan and upload this acceptance form to the Admission’s portal by the final deadline for your enrollment.
To know more about Bocconi Merit and International Awards 2019/2020, please visit official websites:
Merit Awards (Undergraduate):
Merit Awards (Graduate):
International Awards (Undergraduate):
International Awards (Graduate):