Canada Government Scholarship 2020-2021 is open for International Students in Canada. Applications are invited to apply for the Canada Scholarship 2020-2021 by Global Affairs Canada. Fully Funded Canada Scholarship Program 2021 is NOW Available for International Students from different parts of the world for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. (Doctoral) Degree Programs.
Canada Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Students – Fully Funded:
Canada is one of the world’s topmost developed countries. Thousands of international students are moving here to study for their higher studies. If you are interested to study in Canada, but you can’t afford the study cost, International Scholarships are open for you.
Every year the Canadian Government offered a wide range of scholarships to foreign students who want to study in higher education institutions in Canadian Universities. Want to study? Want to explore the world? Want to experience Canada?
The Fully Funded Canada Scholarships Program for International Students 2020-2021 under Global Affairs Canada is now accepting applications. The goal of the program is to raise opportunities for Canadian post-secondary institutions to attract outstanding students from all over the world and you can be one of them.
The Canada Scholarships 2020-2021 provides scholarships for college International Students for a range of Undergraduate, Master’s and Ph.D. Degree courses, which aim at providing academically educated young professionals from worldwide students.
All academic Fields & Majors are available. The Study in Canada Scholarships program is open to students from all academic disciplines, for programs of up to two academic years in duration at the post-secondary level leading to a diploma, post-secondary or post-graduate certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school or university in Canada.
Have you apply for Fully Funded Australian Government Research Training Program
Host Country: Study in Canada
Host University: Different Canadian Universities.
Scholarships Offered: Canada Government Scholarship 2021 – Global Affairs Canada
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
You can also apply for the following opportunities:
- New Zealand Government Fully-funded Commonwealth Awards for Tanzanian Students, 2020
- International Awards at St. Thomas University in Canada 2020
Canada Government Scholarship 2020 Offers:
What are you waiting for dear student? Wana Free Study in Canada on Fully Funded Scholarships 2020-2021?. Canadian Government Scholarships 2020-2021 is Open Now and It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study and explore the beauty of lavish Canadian lifestyle, on Fully Funded Canada Scholarship for Undergraduate, Master (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. Studies.
Fully Funded Canada Global Affairs – Government Scholarships 2020 will cover all expenses during the study in Canada. Expenses that will cover by Canada Scholarship 2020: The scholarship value varies depending on the duration, level, and program of study.
- Winner applicants will get up to CAD 60,000 for programs of one academic year in duration.
- 2 academic terms of up to 4 months each
- Winner applicants will get up to CAD 120,000 for programs of two academic years in duration.
- Up to 20 months, including four academic terms of up to 4 months each and one intervening spring/summer term of up to 4 months.
- Additional funds also are allocated to the recipients by DFATD, the Canadian host university may also claim CAD 500 per award recipient to assist with administrative costs once the recipient arrives in Canada.
Additional Benefits will be Given:
- The applicant will also offer Visa/study/work permit fees/travel related to the collection of biometrics.
- The successful applicant will also offer airfare
- Medical insurance will also be offered.
- Full Tuition fees, mandatory expenses will also be offered to the successful candidates for the whole study period.
- Living expenses such as food, utilities, and accommodation will be provided.
- Books and supplies required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
- Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
Programs Offered By Canada Government Scholarship 2020-2021:
Scholarships are available to pursue All Undergraduate/Bachelors’s, Master’s (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in any fields. There is no restriction on the discipline or field of study. The study period should not be more than 2 years of study. Please choose your institution from the given list below.
Designated learning institutions list: Check Here
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship 2020-2021 for their study in Canada.
Eligible Countries: Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Vanuatu. Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem are also eligible.
- Applicant must not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not apply for permanent residency in Canada
- The applicant must apply and be admitted to a full-time academic program.
- Applicants should be interested in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program.
- Canadian post-secondary institutions are responsible for submitting applications on behalf of eligible candidates.
Documents Required to Apply: Check Here
Applications Deadline: The application period will be open from February 5 to March 31, 2020.
- Please check here the complete application process is mentioned – Application Process Information.
- You can also visit the official website – Official Website Information.