The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. If you are ready to experience that, then the Deakin India Merit program is a great opportunity to start it in Australia
Deakin University was established in 1974 and was named after the second Prime Minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin. It is a public university and known as one of Australia’s fastest-growing research universities.
Why at Deakin University? The university has a pretty good reputation for its teaching and academic facilities. It offers a variety of discipline with good research and education excellence.
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Award: 20% of the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: India
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Indian candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing bachelors and masters degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: Must apply through any Deakin Authorized agent-based in INDIA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates have to enroll in an undergraduate or masters degree program at the university. And then contact on the email@example.com for further details regarding the award.
- Supporting Documents: Right now, no additional documents are asked by the university, but it can be asked to submit some personal information, language ability proof, academic transcripts or certificates.
- Admission Requirements: An overall score between 70-74.9% in the 12th standard for an undergraduate degree and an overall score between 65-74.9% in a bachelor’s degree is required for admission.
- Language Requirement: If you coming from a country whose language is not English, then you have to show excellence in the English language through the IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will provide 20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated in your offer letter.
For more scholarships, click here