With the motive of supporting talented students, the Government of Australia is inviting you to take part in the Research Training International program at the University of Sydney.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is one of the world’s leading universities. It offers world-class education and research with the support of arts and social science faculty. It also provides more than 20 undergraduate degrees programs and over 40 postgraduate coursework degree programs for deserving students.
Why at the University of Sydney? At the University of Sydney, Students can change career or up-skill, work placements and many other ways to meet your learning and career wishes. They provide creativity in the tackling of intricate real-life problems with theoretical knowledge.
Application Deadline: Open all year
- University or Organization: The University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and Doctorate Degree
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from and Australia and all around the world are eligible to apply for this award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and Doctorate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student.
- Candidate must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential.
- Candidate must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by Research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in applying to this studentship, then you are required to take admission in a master and doctoral degree program at the University of Sydney. After taking affirmation, students will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, supervisor acceptance letter and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance at the university, claimants are suggested to check the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate such as TOEFL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0.
Each winning candidate will get the following benefits:
- Tuition fee
- Free accommodation
- A stipend of $27,596 per annum
- Medical Funds
- Travel expenses
- up to $420 for Masters candidates
- up to $840 for Doctoral candidates
- Paid maternity leave
- Research funds