Fully Funded Germany Government Scholarship 2022. The Applications are open to apply for the fully-funded Germany Government Scholarship 2022. The German Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Germany Full-time Masters and PhD Degree Programs. Participants will Study in Prestigious German Universities. The German Government supports over 100,000 German and International students each year.
The Government of Germany Funds the Scholarship, and it will cover all the Expenses. A wide range of Academic Fields is available to Study. The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 12-24 months (depending on the particular institution) and 36 months for PhD. Germany is becoming a magnet for international students from all over the world.
There is No Application Fee Required by the Germany Government Scholarship. All of them are accepting applications for 2021. German Universities Charge No Tuition Fees. Do not worry about the IELTS Requirements. You can check the List of Universities without IELTS Requirements. The Full Detailed Information about the Germany Government Scholarship 2022 is given below.
About the Germany Government Scholarship
• Scholarship Country: Germany
• Scholarship By Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
• Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
• Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
• Deadline: March 2021
Germany Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students. It will cover all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
• Full Tuition Fee Covered.
• Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
• Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
• Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
• Monthly rent subsidy
• Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Every Year, thousands of students coming from all around the world trust their education at German universities. The List of the Academic Fields are given below:
• Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
• Development Cooperation
• Engineering and Related Sciences
• Regional and Urban Planning
• Agricultural and Forest Sciences
• Natural and Environmental Sciences
• Medicine/Public Health
• Social Sciences, Education and Law
• Media Studies
• Candidates From all Developing Countries. You can check the List of the Developing Countries (Here)
• Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
• His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
• Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience.
• The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
• A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form.
• A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), maximum of 2 pages
• Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
• Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
• Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
• Proof of language abilities:
o English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
o German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
• (certified) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary) • (certified) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. To Apply Please Visit the Official website of the DAAD.