The long wait for a fully funded Doctoral Scholarship to study abroad is over! Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships 2021 in Belgium is supporting graduate students interested in furthering their education. This Ph.D. scholarship is open to international students from developing countries.
Ghent University is one of the 100 best universities in Belgium that offers more than 200 courses. Moreover, faculty assists the students in conducting in-depth research in a diverse variety of scientific domains. Scholars will get funds for the entire PhD program. It is 24 months research degree program in Belgium.
Why Study in Belgium?
Belgium is an attractive country to internationals offering a good quality of life with a multi-culture environment. Many students around the globe come to Belgium on scholarships for higher studies. Belgium is known for its low-cost living and safety. A student can easily manage his life and living expenses.
About Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships 2021:
- Ghent University
- Doctoral Degree Program
You should also Check Fully Funded Felix Scholarship to Study in UK
Ghent University Scholarship Duration:
- 24 months
Financial Assistance of Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships 2021:
- The tuition fee waiver throughout the Ph.D. program will be provided.
- A candidate would receive a bench fee of € 310/per month for research
- A candidate would receive € 8000 as a travel budget.
Don’t Miss out – Fully Funded International Scholarships in Germany
Eligible Countries for Ghent International Scholarship 2021:
- Democratic People’
- Republic of Korea
- Capo Verde
- South Africa
- Cote d’Ivoire
- El Salvador
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- New Guinea
- Sri Lanka
- Arab Republic
- Rwanda Tokelau
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Somalia West Bank and Gaza Strip
- South Sudan
Eligibility Criteria of the Ghent University Doctoral Scholarship 2021?
- A student from the above developing country may apply.
- An applicant must submit the joint research proposal including a supervisor from partner University and Ghent University.
- A candidate may begin his research in any of his field of interest, topics relevant to the development will be prioritized.
- A candidate must be willing to be a full-time student at Ghent University.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Ghent University Scholarship in Belgium?
- A candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- All applicants are directed to submit the application via email to BOFapplication@ugent.be.
- A supervisor at Ghent University would submit 2 documents;
- An opinion of the supervisor on the capability and potential of an applicant.
- A supervisor’s advice on the biosafety and ethical aspects of the research proposal project.
- The application deadline for the Ghent University fully-funded scholarships is 4 February 2021.