Applicants are cordially invited to become a neighborhood of the Fully-Funded IELTS Test Fee funding for the tutorial year 2020-2021. The funding is exclusively available for international students.
The program covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or the other IELTS test-taking organization rates.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an international standardized test for non-native English language speakers. It is one of the major English-language tests in the world managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English.
Why taking IELTS certification? IELTS certification has the capability to open further doors for international students in academics also as towards career building. It measures the language proficiency of students who wish to study or work where English is used as the language of communication.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2020
Organization: British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization
Course Level: High School & Undergraduate Student
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is out there for top School and undergraduate students for his or her IELTS Test Fee.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates under 32 years of age.
- Cleared High School with at least 75% marks.
- Cleared undergraduate courses.
- Have not appeared for an IELTS exam before.
- With family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts).
How to Apply
How to Apply: In order to apply for IELTS exam full fee waiver scholarship, eligible candidates are required to fill an online application form available below in the program.
Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit a CV, academic transcripts, certificates and one recommendation letter from a teacher of their previous school stating candidate as deserving.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must have cleared undergraduate courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0).
Language Requirement: If English isn’t your mother tongue then you want to submit a replica of a recent English test certificate or provide details of once you are going to take the test.
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or the other IELTS test-taking organization rates.