You have an excellent opportunity to apply for the International EPSRC and STFC PhD Scholarships at Swansea University, Fully-Funded.
The PhD programme will provide full-tuition fees available for highly talented international students commencing the PhD degree at the university.
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a public research university based in Swansea, Wales, and the UK. It is Wales’ third-largest university. It provides 20,620 students with around 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses.
Why study at Swansea University? While studying at Swansea University, students will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspiring people who will challenge and inspire them during their studies.
Application Deadline: March 14, 2021
• University: Swansea University
• Department: Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC).
• Course Level: PhD
• Award: Fully-funded
• Access Mode: Online
• Number of Awards: NA
• Nationality: UK and international candidates
• The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
• Eligible Countries: All nationalities
• Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in any field offered by the university.
• Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must have a First, Upper Second Class Honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
This three-year, fully-funded scholarship covers UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285. Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) of £1,000 per annum covering travel and other research expenses is also provided.
How to Apply
• How to Apply: For this opportunity, aspirants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, download and complete the application form for the fund and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Supporting Documents: There is a requirement of submitting a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, two supporting references, academic transcripts, and language proof certificates.
• Admission Requirements: Before applying to this course, you must complete your bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
• Language Requirement: To study this program in a convenient way, you need to see the eligibility of the English language.