The Netherlands Government Scholarship Under Orange Knowledge Scholarship 2021-2022 is now open. The Netherlands Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Study a Full-Time Masters Degree Program or Short Courses Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Dutch Ministry has Initiated an Orange Knowledge Program Scholarship (OKP) which is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in the Netherlands.
You will Study in Top Netherlands Universities. The Duration of the All the Master’s Degree Programs are for 12 to 24 Months & the Length of Short Courses is from 2 Weeks to 12 Months. A wide range of Academic Fields is Eligible. The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses Under Orange Knowledge Program (OKP).
More than 1,000 Fields of Study are available. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Dutch Ministry of Education. This is one of the Largest Scholarship in the World. This is the 1st Round of the Scholarship. The Full Detailed Information about the Netherlands Government Scholarships 2021-2022 is given below.
• Scholarship Country: Netherlands
• Course Level: Masters, Short Courses
• Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
• Deadline: 23rd March 2021
The Netherland Government Scholarship Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). OKP is Initiated and Fully Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Following Expenses will be covered.
• Full Tuition Fees
• Living Allowance
• Visa Fee
• Round Airfare Travel Tickets
More than 1,000 Programs are available. You can find it through the Course Finder. All-Academic Fields and Courses are Available for the MS Degree Programs & Short Courses Scholarships for International Students
• Agriculture And Environment
• Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
• General Programs
• Health Care, Social Services And Care Services
• Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
• Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
• Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
• Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
• Teacher Training
You can the List of Available Courses by OKP (HERE)
Eligible Countries for Netherlands Government Scholarship
Afghanistan ▪ Albania ▪ Armenia ▪ Bangladesh ▪ Benin ▪ Bhutan ▪ Bolivia ▪ Burkina Faso ▪ Burundi ▪ Cambodia ▪ Colombia ▪ Congo (DRC) ▪ Cuba ▪ Egypt ▪ Ethiopia ▪ Georgia ▪ Ghana ▪ Guatemala ▪ Guinea ▪ Indonesia ▪ Jordan ▪ Kenya ▪ Lebanon ▪ Liberia ▪ Mali ▪ Mozambique ▪ Myanmar ▪ Nepal ▪ Nicaragua ▪ Niger ▪ Nigeria ▪ North Macedonia ▪ Pakistan ▪ Palestinian Territories ▪ Peru ▪ Philippines ▪ Rwanda ▪ Senegal ▪ Sierra Leone ▪ Somalia ▪ South Africa ▪ South Sudan ▪ Sri Lanka ▪ Sudan ▪ Suriname ▪ Tanzania ▪ Thailand ▪ Tunisia ▪ Uganda ▪ Vietnam ▪ Yemen ▪ Zambia ▪ Zimbabwe.Eligibility Criteria
• All International Students must be from above-mentioned Countries.
• The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
• The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or programme for which
he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
• Must have a Bachelors Degree in order to be enrolled for a Master Degree Program.
How to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship
The Application Process is Online. You Need to first Select a course and then contact the educational institution of your course. You can find a list of courses and institutions that are linked to the Orange Knowledge Programme in Studyfinder (HERE). Apply Now