The Applications are now open to apply for the DAAD German Government Scholarships for the Academic Year 2022-2023. Fully Funded Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD Scholarships in Germany by DAAD to Study in Top Universities of Germany. DAAD Scholarship is funded by the Government of Germany and it will cover all the expenses. The German Government supports over 100,000 German and International students each year.
In Germany, you can Study without ILETS Requirements. There are some Top German Universities that allows you to get admission without IELTS in Germany or any other Language Tests. The Total Number of Programs is like Masters/MPhil (34 Programs), MBA (One Year Program), LLM (One Program) and PhD (Two PhD Programs only).
The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 12-24 months (depending on the particular institution) and 36 months for a PhD. No Application Fee Required as well as there is No Separate Applications are required for the Scholarship. DAAD is the Largest German Support Organisation for Students to Study in Germany.
The Full Detailed Information about the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 is given below.
Scholarship Country: Germany
Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 will cover all the Expenses including other Expenses as well. The Benefits of the DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship is given below.
- Monthly Stipend: Monthly Payments of 861 Euros for Graduates or 1,200 Euros for Doctoral Candidates.
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to/from Germany.
- Payments towards Health, Accident and Personal liability Insurance Cover
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Available Fields of Study
Every Year, thousands of students coming from all around the world trust their education at German universities. The List of the Academic Fields are given below:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
- Candidates From all Developing Countries.
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- DAAD application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary) (certified) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
- Candidates without IELTS or TOEFL can also apply in German Universities. Read Details on: Study in Germany Without IELTS
The Last Date to apply for the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 is Varies from University and Course to Course. All New Deadlines for 2022-2023 are uploaded on the Official Website.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. Visit the Official Website for the Detailed Information. Apply Now
Want more scholarships – check here