The Applications are open to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022. The JJ/WBGSP Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship open to Male and Females to Study a Full-time Master Degree Program Funded by Japan and the World Bank Group. The World Bank Scholarship is a Famous Scholarship Opportunity. All Expenses will be covered under this Program.
The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship is offering a Master Degree Programs to Study at one of the Partner Universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan on a Fully Funded Scholarship. Since 1982, the Program has helped to form a pool of over 6,000. A wide range of Academic Program offered by the World Bank with more than 48 Participating Programs.
This One is a Highly Paid Scholarship. The Duration of the Joint Japan World Bank Master Degree Scholarship is 2 Years. The Detailed Information about the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022 is given below.
• Scholarship Country: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan
• Organization: World Bank Group
• Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
• Scholarship Level: Masters
• Deadline: 21st May 2021
Check Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK 2021 | Fully Funded • More than 48+ Study Fields available for the Master Degree Scholarships Under World Bank Scholarship Program.
• More than 10 Universities are available in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. You will be studying at one of the Partner University in U.S, Europe or Japan.
• The Duration of the Scholarship is for 2 Years.
Available Fields of Study & Universities
A wide array of Fields of Study are Available under World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022. Check the List of Offered Programs (HERE)
Joint Japan Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarship for International Students. All the Expenses will be covered for 2 Years Such as:
• Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
• Full Tuition for your graduate program
• Medical Coverage
• A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books)
• Be a National of a World Bank Member Developing Country. (CHECK YOUR COUNTRY HERE)
• Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
• Be in good health
• Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
• Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship. The Scholarship Application will open on 22nd March 2021. Apply Now