The Very Well Known University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 is Now Open. The ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to Study a Master Degree Program. The ADB Awards 300 Scholarships Each Year. All the Expenses will be covered Under this program. A New Zealand Scholarship will Change and Enrich your life.
There are Diverse Fields offered by the ADB. A wide Range of Fields is available to Studies like Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other Development-Related Fields. The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years. ADB Scholarship is One of the Most Prestigious and Famous Scholarships for international students around the world.
There is No Application Fee for the ADB Scholarship. More Details, Criteria, Benefits, and all other information about the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 is given below.
• Scholarship Country: New Zealand
• University: University of Auckland
• Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
• Deadline: 19th July 2021
Must Check, Schwarzman Scholarship 2022 in China | Fully Funded
• Tuition Fees at the University of Auckland.
• Airfare from the Scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
• The basic cost of living in Auckland.
• Health and Medical insurance in New Zealand.
• Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
• For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Available Fields of Study at the University of Auckland
• Master of Science
• Master of Arts
• Master of International Business
• Masters programmes in Engineering
Check, 6000 Canadian Scholarships 2021-2022 | Fully Funded
• Have gained admission to an approved master at an approved academic institution.
• Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
• Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
• Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
• Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
• Be in good health.
• Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
• Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
• Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.
• Certificate of Income issued by the company.
• Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
• Copy of your Passport.
• Valid IELTS test.
Check Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 | Fully Funded
• Successful applicants will be notified by November 2021.
The Last Date to Apply for the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 is 21st July 2021
Check German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 | Fully Funded