Do you want an experience of student life in Australia? If you Say yes, and join the opportunity in the Business School international awards which is presented by the University of Sydney.
These awards are activated for the excellent students to pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses in Australia.
University of Sydney is an Australian public research university. “Though the constellations are changed, the mind is the same”; this is the motto of the university. Established in 1850, the university is Australia’s first university as well as one of the world’s leading universities. Above all, it is ranked in 42nd position in the QS World University Rankings 2019 and in 3rd position in Australia. The university comprises 9 faculties and university schools, through which it offers bachelor, master as well as doctoral degrees. Furthermore, the university has affiliations with Five Nobel and two Crafoord laureates.
Founded in January 2011, the University of Sydney Business School is the business faculty and an element body of the University of Sydney.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university will develop the skills, knowledge, and values which students need in the rapidly changing world. Applicants will see and enjoy the golden beaches, world-class museums, delicious fresh food and a calendar of exciting events and festivals.
Application Deadline: October 4, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are worthy for this scholarship fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a new Business School student or a commencing undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are free from any other application; they only have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the University of Sydney. They will be automatically awarded by the fund after their admissions in the course.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, a copy of their international passport and academic transcripts must be attached with admission.
- Admission Requirements: Depends upon the course in which a candidate is applying.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary but only if English is not your local language.
Benefits: There is a total of 85 grants awarded each year for undergraduate or postgraduate students.
The scholarship is offered in three yearly amounts
- $5,000 payable for each year of study
- $20,000 payable for each year of study
- $10,000 payable for each year of study
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships to Study in Germany
- International Bioinformatics Master’s Degree Award at Groningen University, Netherlands
- Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship in Computer Science at the University of Southern, Denmark